[pianotech] New System according to Wim (and all other politico types)

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 4 11:56:41 MDT 2011

Wim said: "Joe

I hope you mean that you won't participate on the lists anymore, and not
the PTG. If it's the former, I hate to see you go, but you're the one
who'll be missing out on all the good things the lists do for us. If it's
the latter, basically the same thing. PTG is here to help us be better
technicians.

As I said, give it a chance. Approach it from the point of view that it
will work, and you'll be surprised at how easy it is to use. Remember,
you're never too old to learn new things."

Wim,
I've tried to access the new system. Gave up in abject frustration! I've
got better things to do with my limited time I'm on this planet!!! I sure
as hell am not going to waste any of it trying to access a poorly developed
format list, nor to listen to politically based crazy types who think that
a "mandate" makes it so!!
Yes, I do mean I'm outta here when the olde list goes away. IN ALL WAYS!
Get it? Good! (btw I will no longer be a party to the political crap that
seems to eminate from all corners of this organization. I'm done!)

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I