[pianotech] Museum Tech. Tour.

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Mon Jul 4 12:52:48 MDT 2011

Hello to  All,

    To those who are  signed up  for the   PTGF.  Museum
 Tech. Tour. a word to you. It is   O. K.  to  bring your camera.
 In fact we encourage it.

 To those who does not have a  "slot" we regret this.

   We started off with a limit of 40. Response was so
 heavy that we increased this number to 45, then to
 50 then to 53.  This ''maxed " out  our  transportation,
 even after adding another van.

    Sorry to all those who were late signing up.
 There is the Regular  H. O.  Tour on Sat.

 _Regards_ (file://\\Regards)  to All, and thank  You.

 Jack  Wyatt