[pianotech] Subject: Re: Phil Bondi's answers to our questions about...

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 4 13:22:26 MDT 2011

Ron's assessment(s) are correct, as I see it. The "Higher Logic", (now
there's an Oxymoron if ever there was one.<G>), thang is probably good for
the administration of PTG. We do NEED a simple Informational Forum for the
TECHNICAL aspects of PIANOS. We do not need a whole lot of bells and
whistles to do that. Just straight ahead ability to impart information and
to EASILY access and imput, (rhetoric/pictures/??), that's all I'm asking.
Not a big thang. ....right? If that happens, then I really don't give a
rat's patoot how it is accomplished. As for Andy and all those who gave of
their precious time, I have nothing but admiration for them.. They need to
be given the deserved REST from the olde archaic system that is this forum.
No equivication on that account.
To the P.T.B....please, just "get er dun"! (And quit with the political
verbage)
Regards to All,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.