[pianotech] [OT] Stuff Which Should Really Be on PTG-L

Laura Olsen laura-olsen at att.net
Tue Jul 5 09:23:27 MDT 2011

t was great to hear from Phil, but my bet would be that no such report will be forthcoming before Convention.  Everyone is crazy busy gearing up for meetings, tours and classes  on the Board and at the Home Office.  I expect we'll learn a lot more about this at Council and the Pianotech meeting on Friday.  I believe I'm teaching during that meeting so I hope someone will give me a synopsis later that day.  A quote from Benjamin Franklin keep running through my mind:

"All change is difficult, even the change from bad to good."

I like David Love's quote as well. We should consider both.

Laura Olsen, RPT
Barrington, IL