[pianotech] [OT] Stuff Which Should Really Be on PTG-L

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Tue Jul 5 12:22:18 MDT 2011

Duaine,
You had my interest with some of the stuff you were saying, but you just couldn't stay away from your Windows bashing.
When you first mentioned Linux, I tried it, but it, unlike Windows is not user friendly.
User friendly wins every time, hence the popularity of Windows.
I am a Mac owner, I changed over 3 years ago, but it took me this long to get weaned off Windows, I run it on my Mac using Parallels.
But haven't even used it in the last two weeks.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia