[pianotech] Broadwood Barless Grand

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Wed Jul 6 14:53:43 MDT 2011

I promised some more pics of the Broadwood Barless Grand I was asked to
look at a few weeks ago.  Here they are. I would have liked to take the
lid off, but the hinges did not have extract-able pins and it was late.
I suspect the hinges were of the type where the pin is fixed in one half
and slides into the other half, but although I tried to nudge the lid
around, nothing would budge,and it was to late in the evening to do more.

Am sending in a couple of posts so as not to exceed file size.

Best regards,

David.