[pianotech] Broadwood Barless Grand

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Wed Jul 6 16:24:29 MDT 2011

Hi David:

Many thanks for taking the trouble to take these pictures.  I know you did
this in part for me, so I do appreciate it.

One thing that I find interesting is the two breaks on the bridge in the
treble, in the area where the top two plate struts would normally be.  I am
assuming that is mirroring the spacing for the hammers and whips, and keys
on the rails, there to accommodate the action brackets.

Will Truitt