[pianotech] For those going to Kansas City...

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Jul 6 15:11:48 MDT 2011

Count me in, if I can get a seat.

Paul

From:
Michael Staples <mastaples at gmail.com>
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
07/06/2011 12:56 PM
Re: [pianotech] For those going to Kansas City...

Thank Mark!

I might have missed this movie if you had not posted about it.

Michael Staples

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 1:30 PM, Mark Purney <mark.purney at mesapiano.com>
wrote:
This is a very recent development, so I thought it would be worth posting
here in case anyone missed it in the Convention E-News:

There is going to be a special screening of the movie Pianomania at our
Convention before the rest of the country gets to see it. Trailer:
http://firstrunfeatures.com/trailers_pianomania.html

This will be at 8:15PM on Wednesday. Seating is limited to 250. This is
presented by the PTG Auxiliary, and we owe a huge thanks to Gerry Cousins
for being the laser-shooting mastermind behind this event.

Secondly, if you are bringing your spouse to Kansas City, it's not too
late (but almost) to sign up for the Auxiliary. The Auxiliary provides a
great opportunity to connect with others, and they have a stellar schedule
of fun events planned during the day while the Institute is in session.
Please contact the Home Office today or tomorrow at the latest.

See the right side of this page for Auxiliary activities:
http://convention.ptg.org/specialevents.html