[pianotech] Rebel action

wjstuner at juno.com wjstuner at juno.com
Wed Jul 6 15:12:46 MDT 2011

Could there be a divot in the whippen action cloth?  Or how about a burr on the capstan itself?  I have service many Wurly consoles and the felt is a good candidate.  Also check to see if the jack for that note goes further under the butt.  It may be the butt felt square is damaged.

Bill Schlipf
Bloomington, IL