[pianotech] Broadwood Barless Grand

David Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 8 16:42:22 MDT 2011

Hey David and Laura, just saw this thread. I tune one much like it that
is in stunning condition outside, inlaid to near excess. The tuning pins
are loose but still holding and the wear to the action is minimal. These
are from last fall, all I had was my phone so the pics aren't very
sharp. This is the first time I've tried this so I hope I'm not sending
files that are way too large, apologies in advance if I did something
wrong...

--Dave
    New Orleans