[pianotech] Measuring Crown Radius

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Thu Jul 14 11:13:23 MDT 2011

On 7/14/2011 10:15 AM, David Love wrote:
> You haven't
> adequately answered the question, at least not to me and I am open to it.

Then the failure is mine. Since I'm obviously not able to get across to
you one extremely simple mechanical concept on the fundamental
difference between the function of ribs in CC and RC&S boards, I'll quit
wasting your precious time trying and you can find for yourself a more
capable teacher who can.

My apologies for your wasted efforts so far.

Ron N