[pianotech] serial number

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Jul 14 17:06:37 MDT 2011

We have no way of knowing if you wrote it down incorrectly, ;-) but my 9th
edition atlas says doesn't list any Chickering numbers in that range. If you
accidentally added the "1" at the end (i.e. if it's actually 131473) then it
would be mfr'd in 1919. Does that work out better?

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN