[pianotech] Horse and buggy users.

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Wed Jul 20 21:38:36 MDT 2011

How do you even look at yourself in the mirror Duaine?  Do you find an
angered approach typically achieves the results you want?  I know I don't
respond well to that approach.  The words you wrote below represent you, no
one else - most certainly not me.  Not once have I ever suggested the rest
of the community do not matter.  If this is the extent of your ability to
have dialogue, written or otherwise, it's clear that any effort on my part
won't be appreciated.

William R. Monroe