[pianotech] Same ol', same ol'....

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Thu Jul 21 00:34:02 MDT 2011

At 09:44 PM 7/20/2011, you wrote:
>I don't know of the audio recording is listenable; our pal Duaine H.
>thought not; if it is, you can hear what went down.
>
>Just my little bit to enable clarity and teamwork, kids-----
>
>DA

David A-
Thanks for your cogent summary, and for representing ALL Davids at
the meeting.  Just to offer some feedback, I just listened to about
15 minutes of the audio and, it was (for me) totally intelligible. It
would have helped if the speakers re-introduced themselves when they
actually began to speak, and then again, how hard would it have been
to video the gathering?  Still, in those first 15 minutes, I began to
appreciate what has been going on  'under the hood', and why the
pressures to upgrade are more than arbitrary.  Still, there ought to
be some way of moving expeditiously on the problems with the new
system and certainly a better job of conveying real information in a
timely way, to those interested enough to ask.

Hope you're behaving
Reasonably
I still don't trust
the clouds