[pianotech] Chickering Grand Hammer Flanges?

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 09:44:29 MDT 2011

Joe,
I don't have answers to your annealing question but you might consider
calling Jude Reveley for information on how he redesigned  a couple
Chickering actions: WN&G action rail, WN&G action parts, back action, and a
new and redesigned keyboard. Probably more than you were planning on, but
perhaps worth considering. If it's the same model Jude has done all the
design work on maybe you could work out a deal . . .
Patrick Draine
Jude's neighbor, here in cool Billerica