[pianotech] New Business from telephone enquiries

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 28 06:14:16 MDT 2011

Good one Ryan.

My wife took one yesterday from someone that was price shopping.  She went
into an immediate spiel about my resume.  Not about prices.  Who I service
for, my credentials, how long I've been in business, pushing 40 years full
time, over 37 anyway.  She advised him to ask what large accounts the
competition services for and for how long?  She stressed that we've serviced
for our college for over 75 years (my dad and grandfather included).  That
I'm the concert technician for them and so on.  Then, she told him what I
charged and why.  That won the client over.  He was impressed with my that
along with my website too, he said.  I think I'll let her answer the phone
from now on!  J

Jer