[pianotech] New Business from telephone enquiries

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 07:24:32 MDT 2011

Thanks Laura. You are blessed with a wonderful voice!

Most of the people who call us are women, and I think women are more likely
to trust another woman on the phone than a man. Sexist? Maybe. But human
nature is undeniable. Also, men tend to be much more competitive with each
other - so when a man calls, I think dealing with a female on the phone puts
him more at ease.

It is interesting to note that most automated voices you encounter on the
phone are female.

Ryan

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT