[pianotech] New Business from telephone enquiries

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 28 21:26:44 MDT 2011

Oh, Laura

..  my wife takes most of my calls and then I return them.
Equality, you see- but they like her. Me, I’d lose most of the business
except it’s coming through web site, and I have some fairly decent
credentials on it. So, that’s what sells jobs for me, certainly not my
glowing personality

..

les

  _____