[pianotech] tightening the pressure bar

Joe Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Fri Jul 29 18:07:35 MDT 2011

Gene,
You made me think. We recently purchased an impact drill to drill holes in our cement basement walls. It has a force limiter dial so one could limit the tork on the screw yet push the screw to set the screw deeper.
Only a little bit might be all you need.
Don't twist a head off!
Joe Goss BSMusEd MMusEd RPT
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com