[pianotech] Thanks,,,K.C. Chapter

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Sun Jul 31 11:40:26 MDT 2011

To the  K.C. Chapter

     Many. Many  thanks to each of you. Your  Chapters help in
making  the " Technical Tour " of the Museum such  a big success.

    The  2011 Convention will always be remembered  for this tour along
with the "Rare Tuning Systems" exhibit.
   "
    It took  four  years to put the " Rare Tuning  Systems" exhibit
together.
Rick and I picked-up a " Wegman " upright in Ohio coming home from  the
Rochester Convention.  It was the last piece I needed to make this  happen.

      As I watched the tuners eyes trying out  these systems  I must say,
for me,  it was more than  worth the four  year effort.   This is what I
call
" pure knowledge"

     Thanks again to  Mason @ Hamlin, for the  booth space,   Jim Geiger
and Jim Coleman for their Mason @  Hamlin Screwstringers.  The rest came