[pianotech] Give me a break! - was new/olde list

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Sun Nov 6 12:07:51 MST 2011

Yes, the PTG has tests.  But they were really dishin' out RPT's 150 years ago when Joe Garrett took his "tests".  Now a days, you actually have to use your brain to pass these tests.  (tongue and check, of course!)

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578
http://www.toddpianoworks.com