[pianotech] New experiences

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Sun Nov 6 17:06:32 MST 2011

Yeh, and just think how much CO2 that puppy is going to blow into the
atmosphere.  It won't be global warming though, it will blow so much
particulate matter and dust into the upper atmosphere, that we'll probably
go into an ice age for a while instead.

I'm starting to paint my "The World is Ending" signs.  I'll let Ron carry it
though, because he has the beard for it....   :-)

Will