[pianotech] Yikes! The Grammar Police!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 6 15:00:23 MST 2011

David said: "Tongue and check? That sounds like a new piano part! You mean
tongue-in-cheek, I think; the humorous facial gesture of pushing out the
side of the cheek with the point of the tongue to denote ironical intent
in a statement one has just made. And "now a days" should be all one
word; nowadays, methinks.

Nitpickingly yours,"

I know it's Sunday and most, (if not all), do take a day off. However, Ya
needs ta get a life!<G> Having trouble removing yourself from your school
dayz?
You, however, are correct about the Tongue in Cheek thang.<G> Too used to
writing about pyaners.
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police