[pianotech] Give me a break! - was new/olde list

Bill Fritz pianofritz50 at aol.com
Sun Nov 6 19:41:38 MST 2011

David, are you a Piano Technololologist of the 1st definition type, or the 2nd??  Ah, what we do for money!!  ;-)

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/meretricious

BR's...   BFritz, St Louis

From:
David Boyce <David at piano.plus.com>

To:
pianotech at ptg.org

Re: [pianotech] Give me a break! - was new/olde list

Date:
Sun, 06 Nov 2011 20:29:37 +0000

Tongue and check? That sounds like a new piano part! You mean tongue-in-cheek, I think; the humorous facial gesture of pushing out the side of the cheek with the point of the tongue to denote ironical intent in a statement one has just made. And "now a days" should be all one word; nowadays, methinks.

Nitpickingly yours,

David. MPT (Meretricious Piano Technololologist)