[pianotech] Runs in threes!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 7 13:33:46 MST 2011

Ah, last week was a wonderful thang....NOT!  It all started with
neighbor,of a client, intent on ridding the world of leaves with his trusty
Leaf Blower! Yikes! An hour and a half later, he succeeded to his
satisfaction, (of course most of the leaves were now on my vehicle and my
client's yard! GRRRR! Don'tcha just loveit!<G> Then....., the next client
had just had the rugs shampooed and the piano was 20+ cents sharp! Yikes!
Then......, The next client had moved the piano into a different area of
the house, forgot to plug the Dampp Chaser back in, so the piano was 20
cents sharp! Oh, the sheer joy of it all!
Bottom line: There wasn't one for that day! I hope that's the end of that
gremlin for a long time.<G>
Back to being a Shop Rat...at least, there, I can, somewhat control what
will happen....er....maybe.<G>
Happy Monday, (the aftermath of the Daylight Savings Time! Still haven't
saved a darned minute for myself!<G>)
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police