[pianotech] Runs in threes!

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Nov 7 14:34:06 MST 2011

Waaah! you whiney baby!!!  I've had this more times than I can count
(remember, a musician can only count to 4!! LOL)

Don't you just love it when you have one of the 1% have a huge party,
schedule a tuning with you, to get there while everything is being set up,
the leaf blower just happens to be right outside the window where you're
working, people yelling and directing, etc, etc,.....Those rich folk will
never get it!! (except a few of my old clients, but that's what they do
for a living, so they set up quiet time, get me a latte and leave me alone
for a couple hours!  Ahhhh Bless them!

As far as leafs....we are on a north/south oriented street. Sooo, we just
rake up other leafs from the neighbor next door! It's windy in Nebraska!!
Since mine are oaks, my neighbor to the north will be raking into
December!!! LOLOL!! I'll be done in 2 weeks!  ha ha ha!

some folks just don't get it, eh?

Good luck with that, Joe.

Paul