[pianotech] water damage

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Oct 28 10:24:03 MDT 2011

I'm with the other guys.  Some people want everything for nothing. It
sounds like even if you did get him to have you over, then something else
won't work right, and it will be your fault!!  Forget him.....some
"handy-man" can have him...you know, the self taught dude who uses vise
grips to tune!

Paul