[pianotech] OT: Grammar

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Tue Dec 4 09:56:58 MST 2012

Actually, out here they never say it needs to be tuned badly. They say,
"it needs
tuned" or "it needs tuned bad."

And you'd be well advised not to let them figure out you don't like
their way of
saying things ... their money speaks a universal language, and they are
not hiring
us as language tutors.

Just MHO, well, that's how I feel, anyway. <grin>

Susan