[pianotech] grammar

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 20:25:19 MST 2012

Hi Paul,I often see this on craigslist ads regarding pianos.  " the piano needs tuned"   Terry you're right the English language is on a decline. I mean what does "Yo, what up dog?" mean?  or that one TV show when Will Smith I think is his name says to the Cab driver, "Yo home smell you later."  or the words "by his self", picked that one up in the Mid West where I used to live.   Speaking of language, I find it interesting that people have to swear even in their writing. I've seen it on the list from time to time and on facebook. I mean what's the purpose really?   So yes our language is on the downward path.   Marshall Gisondi215-510-9400http://www.phillytuner.com