[pianotech] Trim & Moulding Glue

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 21:08:06 MST 2012

No problem, Dale. You know a billion, zillion, trillion more things about piano repair than I, but we all have longstanding misconceptions that anyone who wants to be a decent, cooperative human being will politely point out to the other.

Thumpe

P.S. You know who your friends are(n't), when you go around all day with a blob of mustard on the end of your nose, visiting them, and none makes mention of it! (This actually happened to me. I was finally made aware of it by a kindly "Good Samaritan"- type, total stranger!)