[pianotech] Floor Heating Systems - was- Protection from.......

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 11 14:13:31 MST 2012

I have a customer, in Bend, OR, that has a fairly new Boston Upright. Their
house has Solar Floor Heating. It's biggest downside, according the my
client, is that it is very slow to increase/decrease the temperature.
Because the piano is in Bend, which is notorious for really DRY winters and
odd ups/downs in the Summer, I have installed a full Dampp-Chaser System.
The piano is stable. That should be enough of a Testimonial.<G>
Later,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police