[pianotech] scheduling

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sun Dec 16 19:31:10 MST 2012

So are you guys saying I should bring the action home for a repair or do you mean major repair?  I have two customers who need  a jack spring.

Marshall

A jack spring is an easy repair, even if you have to take the action out and put it back in. But if you have to tighten screws, file hammers, replace a bunch of flanges, anything that is going to take more than an hour, that's when you should take the action home.

Wim

PS. I am offered water, and most days I don't take it, because I have water in the car. But anything more than that, I refuse. On quite a few occasions, however, and especially at Christmas time, I get plates of cookies, boxes of candy, and lots and lots of mangos, oranges, bananas, and other local fruit, right off the tree.