[pianotech] Samick customer service

Joseph Giandalone rufy at rcn.com
Thu Dec 20 17:14:53 MST 2012

Jeez guys, Isn't this part of the service that you (a professional) offer? You know how to talk to the company's tech support people (you even, in theory, know how to get ahold of them) – you know the lingo and you know how to respond to their BS or evasions if that's what they're offering. You know if you're looking at a legitimate warranty issue, or some problem cause by the customer.

Bill the customer for your time if you need to.

Just my opinion, but that's the way I'd like to be taken care of by a repair/service person that I'd hired to fix something I knew very little about. That would get me enthusiastic about boosting that serviceperson's reputation and hiring them back again in future.

Joseph