[pianotech] was GH-1s

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Dec 21 17:21:41 MST 2012

Read more carefully, I said the dimension was 21 by 21.4 not 21 by 24.  But
don't let me stop you from making up your own facts.  Straw men are in vogue
this holiday season.

I said the preset bearing was 1.5 degrees, the board deflects by half so you
think that half the load has simply disappeared?  Interesting.

I have no idea what you are talking about in the last paragraph, nor do I
care to try and decipher it.

As the song says, "you go your and I'll go mine, it's better that we do".

Happy Holidays.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com