[pianotech] was GH-1s

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Dec 21 17:39:31 MST 2012

On 12/21/2012 6:21 PM, David Love wrote:
> Read more carefully, I said the dimension was 21 by 21.4 not 21 by 24.  But
> don't let me stop you from making up your own facts.  Straw men are in vogue
> this holiday season.

I know. I mistyped it. The 21.4 is what I was referring to. Not that it
will matter to you.

> I said the preset bearing was 1.5 degrees, the board deflects by half so you
> think that half the load has simply disappeared?  Interesting.

No, you didn't define "preset bearing". I don't do that, and don't know
anyone that does, as far as I know. For me, bearing is bearing so
someone might know what I'm talking about. You, however, don't seem to
mind wandering in endless circles.

I've had enough of you now, thanks. I have some idea what you're doing.
Ron N