[pianotech] taking pot shots

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Sat Dec 22 10:28:01 MST 2012

No, no, Joe.  You mistake my tone.  It was condescension.  It certainly was
NOT self-righteousness.  Self-righteousness would have been contrary to the
message I was sending.  It would have implied that I though *I* had
something to teach you.  Rather, my message was written to suggest *YOU* had
something to learn from anyone you chose to listen to, for all intents and
purposes removing myself from the equation.  Self-righteous indeed!
 Condescension, sir, condescension.

Oh yeah, smiles, happy holidays, peace, love and good-will toward all techs.

WRM