[pianotech] Soundboard repair

Ursula Hammerling ursulapianotuning at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 23 14:11:49 MST 2012

Hi Chuck,

Thank you for sending out this photo journal. I really enjoyed it and saved it to my files.
I retired in June but hope to rebuild a piano some time in the future. These pictures tell more than 1,000 words, and the whole procedure becomes really clear.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Ursula

Ursula Hammerling
48 Winged Foot Lane