[pianotech] Unsubscribe

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sun Jan 1 12:51:17 MST 2012

On 12/31/2011 06:25 PM, Horace Greeley wrote:

> Hi, Ryan,
>
> Let's not be unnecessarily inflammatory....

WHY !!! They've screwed around with this long enough - time to ditch it and move on !!!!

> Cheers!

Cheers "my aunt Fannie" - they all need to be taken out and "horse whipped" - see above.

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years