[pianotech] unsubscribe

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sun Jan 1 21:00:49 MST 2012

SO I"M DIRECTING THIS TO YOU  ........
I'M TRYING TO GO TO BAT FOR _E V E R Y O N E_  SO STAY THE HELL OUT OF _M Y_
USINESS
BESIDES YOU ARE THE _O N L Y_  ONE COMPLAINING ABOUT ME NOT BEING A MEMBER ALONG
ITH THIS SUBJECT.
Respectfully suibmitted
--
uaine Hechler

No Duaine. Several people, (members), have told you not to get involved with this. We don't want you, and we don't need you to tell us what is best for us. Just stay on the sidelines, and let us fight our battles.

Wim