[pianotech] unsubscribe

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sun Jan 1 23:31:39 MST 2012

Rob,

You made a long dissertation for nothing.

_As I have mention many, many times before, yes I quit INITIALLY because of the money BUT that was money spent for a
minimal part of my business - which is PLAYER PIANOS and PUMP ORGANS - AND - JUST TO COVER THE PIANO SIDE - BECAUSE OF
WHERE IS LIVE - MOST OF MY CUSTOMERS ARE VERTICALS

AND I'M TIRED OF THE BS THAT THE ORGANIZATION IS NOT BIASED TOWARD GRANDS - 99.9999999% IS GRANDS

AND - AGAIN - THIS EMAIL GROUP HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WITH MEMBERSHIP_

Duaine

dahechler at att.net