[pianotech] unsubscribe

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Mon Jan 2 01:55:21 MST 2012

On 01/02/2012 12:54 AM, Rob McCall wrote:
> It wasn't for nothing, Duaine.  I actually found it to be quite liberating. :-)
>
> Being on the board of my local chapter as an Associate member, I have no idea what you're talking about with the bias towards grands. It certainly has no place in our chapter.  All pianos, upright, grands, old and new, are equal in my eyes.  And yes, even players...
>
> As for this email group, yes it technically is not about membership, and it is about pianos and open for everyone.  But may I suggest you do a whois on the domain you're posting to and see who owns the @ptg.org domain...  They run it, they control it, and their members (ideally) get to decide how to use it.
>
> Regards,
>
> Rob McCall
>
> McCall Piano Service, LLC
> www.mccallpiano.com
> Murrieta, CA
> 951-698-1875
>
> On Jan 01, 2012, at 22:31 , Duaine Hechler wrote:
>
>> Rob,
>>
>> You made a long dissertation for nothing.
>>
>> _As I have mention many, many times before, yes I quit INITIALLY because of the money BUT that was money spent for a minimal part of my business - which is PLAYER PIANOS and PUMP ORGANS - AND - JUST TO COVER THE PIANO SIDE - BECAUSE OF WHERE IS LIVE - MOST OF MY CUSTOMERS ARE VERTICALS
>>
>> AND I'M TIRED OF THE BS THAT THE ORGANIZATION IS NOT BIASED TOWARD GRANDS - 99.9999999% IS GRANDS
>>
>> AND - AGAIN - THIS EMAIL GROUP HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WITH MEMBERSHIP_
>>
>> Duaine
WELL - I don't see a "they" - I see "A" NAME - unless you are talking about:
networksolutionsprivateregistration.com

(snippet from a real "whois" command:

Admin Name:Barbara Cassaday
Admin Organization:Piano Technicians Guild
Admin Street1:ATTN insert domain name here
Admin Street2:care of Network Solutions
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Drums
Admin State/Province:PA
Admin Postal Code:18222
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.5707088780
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:v345767k4sv at networksolutionsprivateregistration.com
Tech ID:39524932-NSIV
Tech Name:Barbara Cassaday
Tech Organization:Piano Technicians Guild
Tech Street1:ATTN insert domain name here
Tech Street2:care of Network Solutions
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Drums
Tech State/Province:PA
Tech Postal Code:18222
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.5707088780
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:v345767k4sv at networksolutionsprivateregistration.com

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years