[pianotech] Chuck's Promos etc on my website

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Mon Jan 2 03:51:15 MST 2012

Thanks for the feedback, Wim and Paul.  You know, I finished the tuning
article late at night, and completely forgot to include my intennded
short paragraph about why pianos go out of tune! I knew exactly what I
wanted to say, too, and just forgot to put it in!

Wim, I think you're right that it's too technical for the average piano
owner.  I did have in mind a subset of clients I have, who are quite
into that kind of stuff.  But I think I will do another article, Tuning
- The Basics.

My friend Susan said, too that she doesn't like the MP3 piano tracks
because they crackle. She feels that will put people off.  I do explain
on the home page that they are from a 51 year old vinyl LP, though. It
its such good playing. I'd  rather have that than some mediocre
royalty-free piece!  In time I will probabyl get something else recorded.

I like your idea with the two copies of the price sheet, Wim.

I will think about putting a photo on the site....

Best regards,

David
www.davidboyce.co.uk