[pianotech] Plastic Damper flanges

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 2 08:03:06 MST 2012

I don't have specs for it but, I have done a few of these.  It is a PITA.  I
did as Wim suggested, starting from scratch.  Finding the right sized
dampers first, then, bending and all that fun stuff that goes along with it.

It looks like maybe hammer flanges might be plastic too?  Maybe it's the
flash from the camera.  You're probably already planning on this but if not,
I'd replace whatever else is plastic while you're at it.  Save time and
money later.

Jer Groot