[pianotech] mailman list - Foul!

Ron Koval drwoodwind at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 4 05:50:52 MST 2012

David Skolnik wrote:I have no doubt the people working on this are good.  We're all good
(except maybe for Duaine).******************************Hopefully, the ;-) or :-) got left off that post...  I don't thinkthere is any excuse for a personal attack here.  I for one am waiting to hear why the pianotech list has to go.  What I remember from past postsis that there isn't the staff to manage it, nor the cyber-room to host it.Both can be solved by a shift away from PTG hosting.  After the recent uglyexchange incorrectly stating that the list should be for PTG folks first, and the rest second, it may be a good thing to sever this temporary connection to the PTG.
Ron Koval