[pianotech] mailman list

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Wed Jan 4 13:18:34 MST 2012

Thanks, Ron.  Pertaining to your software modules remarks, is anyone in the
position to do so asking these questions of HL?   If your suspicions are
correct, then it is possible that HL can never meet our needs for
functionality.  If we have no one in the position to ask these kinds of
intelligent questions of them, then we should hire a consultant who can
capably tell us what we have, what we don't have, and what is likely that we
will have (most particularly in the areas of deficit we have identified)  No
disrespect to anyone in the Guild, we are after all piano technicians and
not programmers, so do we have anyone of sufficient capability who is our
intermediary with HL.

In the list given below, there seems to be little effort to communicate in
plain laymans terms what has been done.  Like you, I cannot look at that
list and know what most of that stuff means.

Will