[pianotech] mailman list - explanation of HL messages

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 09:40:18 MST 2012

Joe, I understand your perspective and have tended to agree with it in the
past.

These days I see one of the problems of PTG is that it is too self-absorbed
as an organization. Just because someone is not a member it doesn't follow
that they can't contribute and have something to say. There are some
brilliant technicians who are not members - Bill Spurlock and Joel
Rappaport come to mind. PTG doesn't have a monopoly on the truth and we
should be open to critique no matter where it comes from. That's one way we
move forward.

Ryan

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT