[pianotech] Spinet Repetition Problems

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Fri Jan 6 10:10:05 MST 2012

Martin

As Paul suggested, it's not the jack that's the only problem. The wippen flange most likely is sluggish, too. You can try to squirt some Protek on the jack, and even get some on the wippen flange, but I think it would be better if you bite the bullet and remove the action and get all the centers working properly.

Wim Blees, RPT
Hawaii