[pianotech] mailman list - explanation of HL messages

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Fri Jan 6 12:19:15 MST 2012

Again, there is a distinction to be made between our individual
involvement with PTG and the attendant motivation each of us may feel
to proselytize on its behalf, on the one hand, and the 'neutral' zone
that this list should represent, on the other.  It is the right of
any contributor to this list to voice concerns about its
function,  as distinct from issues pertaining to the functioning of
the organization.  The confusion persists in that the responsible
parties are one in the same.

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson,NY