[pianotech] "...worthless"???

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 6 16:55:56 MST 2012

Duaine,
Yousaid:
"Subject: [pianotech] Non-PTG members on this list are worthless (was
Re: mailman list - explanation of HL messages)

SO then, what you are saying is that all NON-MEMBERS of PTG - ARE WORTHLESS
???"

Duaine,
I said no such thing. I merely suggested, that if you want the "powers that
be" to take you seriously, (or even acknowledge you), you might consider
becoming a member. There are many "non-members" in our field that are truly
outstanding techs. They are not members by choice and with their own valid
reasons. This forum is for everyone. However, when it comes to the
administration of it, THAT is solely a PTG thang. I paid my dues and
therefore that gives me the right to take those "ptbs" to task if I so
choose..<G>
Just my take on it.
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.