[pianotech] "...worthless"???

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Fri Jan 6 18:26:24 MST 2012

Joe -
Sorry to take issue.  I'm beginning to feel like that guy who said
>And I'm getting very tired of repeating that ...

except I'm not really that tired, yet.   But I will make two points:
1) You are saying that, not just Duaine, but any list
subscriber/contributor, no matter how long they may have been a part
of the list community (even pre-dating PTG's hosting) would not have
the right to express a point of view as to how the list is being
handled?  Is there some written policy statement that formalizes
PTG's 'ownership' of the pianotech list, at the time that hosting
began?  I keep on saying, but it seems to be ignored:  It's just a
coincidence that the administrators of pianotech at ptg.org are Guild
officials.  It's NOT a PTG thang, per se.

2) You said:
>if you want the "powers that
>be" to take you seriously, (or even acknowledge you), you might consider
>becoming a member.

Well, sir.  I can't say as I see that a makin much difference, so far.

Any day...

David Skolnik RPT
Hastings on Hudson, NY